We currently accept payment through Bank Transfer and Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard) for Indonesian based customers. Whereas we accept Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard) and PayPal for international customer orders.
Do note that due the fraud protection policy of our payment gateway, credit cards from several countries will be denied upon checkout by default. Please select PayPal checkout if you wish to use your credit card. Or kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly assist you with the checkout process.
All online orders are shipped from Jakarta, Indonesia. Upon receiving your payment confirmation, please allow a maximum 1 working day to process your order. Do note that we only ship on working days, so every order place on Saturday & Sunday or public holidays will be processed the next working day.
For limited time period, shipping is free of charge for all purchase above IDR 1.750.000 or USD 175. *Using standard shipment for domestic orders and registered shipment for international orders.
All domestic orders within Indonesia will be handled by our logistic partner, PT Tiki Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir (JNE). All domestic orders typically reach your doorstep in 1-5 working days, depends on the method and your exact location. Any delay and damage during shipment will be the responsibility of the logistic partner. We do provide assistance to follow up any logistic interference.
All international order will be shipped with a reputable shipping courier. All shipment is tracked, and will be provided to you 2-3 working days after we received your payment. International shipment usually takes 5-10 working days to be delivered.
Oldblue doesn’t cover any customs and import duties that can be charged in the overseas shipping process. These charges are fully customer’s liabilities. For any assistance regarding this matter, you can email us directly.
REFUND, RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Please note that purchased items from our webstore are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- We do not accept any refund request both prior and after the shipping process for any reasons. We assume all of customers are fully aware regarding this matter.
- Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic , we currently won’t accept any return / exchange for any reasons. This is one of our health and preventive protocols during this situation. So please do refer closely to our size chart or contact us at email@example.com if you need any sizing suggestions before making your purchase.
- We do not accept any return request for any discounted items and for items that had been altered (i.e. hemmed) and shrunk beforehand (for our unsanforized denim article).
- All charges incurred as the result of a return/exchange (shipping, duties, taxes, etc) back and forth will be the customer’s responsibilities.