Our second collaboration edition boots with Wesco, THE GROUNDBREAKER BOOTS, utilizes their infamous Engineer Boots style. Build with a similar touch with the previous collab, where we also feature the same signature two-tone leather combination (Horsehide X Cowhide) as one of the keynotes.
Pre-order slot for these special boots is now open. You can check all the product details and the pre-order terms here. Do note the price stated at the listing is only for the 50% deposit value. For any sizing question, special width request, etc, hit us at anytime. Secure your pair while you still can and LET’S START TO BREAK THE GROUND!
*For our international customers (especially US based customers); contact us thru email if you’d like to order one. There’ll be a price difference as we can ship the boots directly from Wesco.
This particular build takes many favorable details from the recent Wesco’s build, the Mister Lou Boots. Some of the most noticeable features are the slimmed down shaft, the triple needle stitching throughout, and the V-stitch on the backstay. They’re also equipped with solid brass roller buckles and a couple of Wesco’s Customized Dr. Sole half-sole and heel combo. The Motor Patrol 1339 Last runs quite narrow ~ our default width will be an E width.
- Wesco Engineer Boots Model
- 10″ Height
- Narrowed Shaft (Mister Lou’s Style)
- Vintage 1930’s Stitching Style
- Vintage V-Stitch on Backstays
- Motor Patrol 1339 Last
- Stitchdown Construction (Fully Rebuildable)
- Two Tone Colorway
* Backstays, Top Straps, Vamps, Counters, and Instep Straps – Burgundy Horse Hide
* Shafts – British Tan Cow Hide
- Dr. Sole Brown Half Outsole and Heel
- Waxed Edges
- Solid Brass Roller Top Buckles & Instep Straps
- Lightweight Brown Vintage Upper Stitching
- 3 Rows Stitching on Counters
- Signature White Heavy Stitch on Counter’s Center Row
* Size US 8 Below Will be Done with Regular Stitch (Sterling Stitch on Center Row)
- White Outsole Stitching